stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Armistead C.G., "Service Operations Strategy: Framework for Matching the Service Operations Task and the Service Delivery System", International Journal of Service Industry Management, Vol.1, No.2, 1990, pp. 6-17
- Bensaou M. and Venkatraman N., ‘Configurations of Inter-Organizational Relationships: a Comparison between U.S. and Japanese Auto Makers’, Journal of Management Science, Vol.41, No.9, 1995, pp.1471–92
- Bose R., “Knowledge Management-Enabled Health Care Management Systems: Capabilities, Infrastructure, and Decision-Support.”, Expert Systems with Applications, Vol.24, No.1, 2003, pp 59–71.
- Braunwald E. “Unstable Angina: a Classification”, Journal of the American Medical Association,Vol.80, No.1, 1989, pp.410-414
- Celler B.G., Earnshaw W., Ilsar E.D., Betbeder -Matibet L., Harris M.F., Clark R., Hesketh T., and Lovell N.H., "Remote Monitoring of Health Status of the Elderly at Home. A multidisciplinary Project on Aging at the University of New South Wales", International Journal of Bio-Medical Computing, 1995, Vol.40, No.2, pp.147-155.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?