stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Agarwal VR, Bulun SE, Leitch M, Rohrich R, Simpson ER. Use of alternative promoters to express the aromatase cytochrome P450 (CYP19) gene in breast adipose tissues of cancer-free and breast cancer patients. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 81:3843-3849, 1996.
- Brodie AM, Lu Q, Long BJ, Fulton A, Chen T, Macpherson N, DeJong PC, Blankenstein MA, Nortier JW, Slee PH, van de Ven J, van Gorp JM, Elbers JR, Schipper ME, Blijham GH, Thijssen JH. Aromatase and COX-2 expression in human breast cancers. J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 79:41-47, 2001.
- Bostock DE, Moriarty J, Crocker J. Correlation between histologic diagnosis mean nucleolar organizer region count and prognosis in canine mammary tumors. Vet Pathol. 29:381-385, 1992.
- Brunelle M, Sartin EA, Wolfe LG, Sirois J, Dore M. Cyclooxygenase-2 expression in normal and neoplastic canine mammary cell lines. Breast cancer Res Treat 98:115-120, 2006.
- Capone ML, Tacconelli S, Sciulli MG, Patrignani P. Clinical pharmacology of selective COX-2 inhibitors. Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol. 16:49-58, 2003.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?