stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1.Carino, N.J., Sansalone, M., and Hsu, N.N., "Flaw Detection in Concrete by Frequency Spectrum Analysis of Impact-Echo Waveforms," International Advances in Nondestructive Testing, 12th Edition, W.J. McGonnagle, Ed., Gordon & Breach Science Publishers, New York, pp. 117-146. (1986)
- 4.Cheng, C. and Sansalone, M., "The Impact-Echo Response of Concrete Plates Containing Delaminations-Numerical, Experimental, and Field Studies," RILEM: Materials and Structures, Vol. 26, pp. 274-285. (1993)
- 5.Lin, Y., Sansalone, M., and Carino, N.J., "Finite Element Studies of the Impact-Echo Response of Plates Containing Thin Layers and Voids, " Journal of Nondestructive Evaluation, Volume 9, No. 1, pp. 27-47. (1990)
- 7.Sansalone, M., and Carino, N.J., "Detecting Delaminations in Reinforced Concrete Slabs with and without Asphalt Concrete Overlays Using the Impact-Echo Method," ACI Materials Journal, Vol. 86, No. 2, pp. 175-184. (1989)
- 12.Lin, Y., and Sansalone, M., "Transient Response of Thick Circular and Square Bars Subjected to Transverse Elastic Impact," Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, Vo1. 91, No.2, February, 1992, pp. 885-893. (1992)
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?