stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 鄭幼鈞。非小細胞肺癌(H460)抗藥性之機轉探討: XIAP蛋白之參與。國立中興大學生命科學系碩士論文 (2007)。
- 1. Adhikari A, Xu M, Chen ZJ. Ubiquitin-mediated activation of TAK1 and IKK. Oncogene 2007;26:3214-26.
- 2. Ahn KS, Sethi G, Aggarwal BB. Embelin, an inhibitor of X chromosome-linked inhibitor-of-apoptosis protein, blocks nuclear factor-kappaB (NF-kappaB) signaling pathway leading to suppression of NF-kappaB-regulated antiapoptotic and metastatic gene products. Mol Pharmacol 2007;71:209-19.
- 3. Arsura M, Panta GR, Bilyeu JD, Cavin LG, Sovak MA, Oliver AA, Factor V, Heuchel R, Mercurio F, Thorgeirsson SS, Sonenshein GE. Transient activation of NF-kappaB through a TAK1/IKK kinase pathway by TGF-beta1 inhibits AP-1/SMAD signaling and apoptosis: implications in liver tumor formation. Oncogene 2003;22:412-25.
- 4. Attisano L, Wrana JL. Signal transduction by the TGF-beta superfamily. Science 2002;296:1646-7.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?