stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林筑茵 , Masters Advisor：高孝偉
- Amer SAM, Kumazawa Y. 2005. Mitochondrial genome of Pogona vitticepes (Reptilia; Agamidae): control region duplication and the origin of Australasian agamids. Gene. 346:249-256.
- Asakawa S, Kumazawa Y, Araki T, Himeno H, Miura K, Watanabe K. 1991. Strand-Specific Nucleotide Composition Bias in Echinoderm and Vertebrate Mitochondrial Genomes. J Mol Evol. 32:511-520.
- Bai Y, Attardi G. 1998. The mtDNA-encoded ND6 subunit of mitochondrial NADH dehydrogenase is essential for the assembly of the membrane arm and the respiratory function of the enzyme. EMBO J. 17:4848-4858.
- Bargelloni L, Marcato S, Zane L, Patarnello T. 2000. Mitochondrial phylogeny of notothenioids: a molecular approach to Antarctic fish evolution and biogeography. Syst Biol. 49:114-129.
- Boore JL. 1999. Animal mitochondrial genomes. Nucleic Acids Res. 27:1767-1780.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?