stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  T. P. Jing and Y. Jun, "A Network-aware Virtual Machine Placement and Migration Approach in Cloud Computing," in 2010 Ninth International Conference on Grid and Cloud Computing, pp. 87–92, Nov. 2010.
-  J-L. Kim, and R. D. Ellis, " A Framework for Integration Model of Resource-Constrained Scheduling using Genetic Algorithms," in Proceedings of the Winter Simulation Conference, Orlando, Florida, USA, December 2005, pp.2119 – 2126.
-  G. Wang and T. E. Ng, "The impact of virtualization on network performance of amazon EC2 data center," in Proceedings of IEEE INFOCOM 2010, Houston, TX, USA, March 2010
-  J. Li, M. Qiu, J. Niu, Y. Chen and Z. Ming, "Adaptive resource allocation for preemptable jobs in cloud systems," in Intelligent Systems Design and Applications (ISDA), 2010 10th International Conference on, pp.31-36.
-  劉鵬，雲計算CLOUD COMPUTING(第二版)，03/2010。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?