stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳政揚 , Masters Advisor：張嘉玲
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2011.00438
- 詹立宇、張明宗與徐之強。2004。「台灣製造業垂直分工與產業聚集之關係」，經濟論文叢刊，32，頁 483-511。
- Audretsch, D. B., and M. P. Feldman (1996), “R&D Spillovers and the Geography of Innovation and Production.’’, American Economic Review, 86(4), pp. 641-652.
- Baptista, R. and R. Swann (1998), “Do Firms in Clusters Innovate More?” Research Policy, 27, pp. 525-540.
- Bartel, A. P and F. R. Lichtenberg (1987), “The Comparative Advantage of Educated Workers in Implementing New Technology.”, The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, 69(1), pp. 1-11.
- Batisse, C. (2002), “Dynamic Externalities and Local Growth: A Panel data Analysis Applied to Chinese Provinces.”, China Economic Review, 13(2-3), pp. 231-251.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?