stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Agrios GN, 2005. Plant pathology. 5th ed.: 522-526. Amsterdam: Elsevier.
- Chang ML, 2011. Current development situation of guavaindustry. In: Taichung district agricultural research and extension station, 1st ed. Guava cultivation technology and management. Taichung: Taichung district agricultural research and extension station, 2-6.
- Gomes VM, Souza RM, Mussi-Dias V, Silveira SFD, Dolinski C, 2011. Guava decline: a complex disease involving Meloidogyne mayaguensis and Fusarium solani. Journal of Phytopathology 159: 45-50.
- Grech NM, 1985. First report of guava rapid death syndrome caused by Septofusidium sp. in South Africa. Plant Disease 69: 726.
- Gupta VK, Misra AK, Gaur RK, Jain PK, Gaur D and Sharma S, 2010. Current status of Fusarium wilt disease of guava (Psidium guajava L.) in India. Biotechnology 9: 176-195.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?