stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- A. Cavalier, E De. Marchi, A. Banterle (2017). Investigation on the role of consumer health orientation in the use of food labels. 147 (2 0 1 7) 119-127.
- Alejo J. Irigoyen, Leonardo A. Venerus (2008). The ‘pole-hooking’ method: A novel and economical technique for in situ tagging small to medium-sized fishes. 91 (2008) 349–353.
- Alice M.M. Miller, Simon R. Bush, Arthur P.J. Mol (2014). Power Europe: EU and the illegal, unreported and unregulated tuna fisheries regulation in the West and Central Pacific Ocean. 45(2014)138–145.
- Ai-zhong He, Tom Cai, Tian-xiang Deng and Xue Li. Factors affecting non-green consumer behavior: an exploratory study among Chinese consumers. International Journal of Consumer Studies ISSN 1470-6423.
- Bárbara Leão de Carvalho, Maria de Fátima Salgueiro & Paulo Rita (2015). Accessibility and trust: the two dimensions of consumers’ perception on sustainable purchase intention. International Journal of Sustainable Development & World Ecology.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?