stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
彭楚丰 , Masters Advisor：沈家寧 Co-advisor ：鄭旭辰
英文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2009.00623
- Andrews, P. W. (2002). "From teratocarcinomas to embryonic stem cells." Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci 357(1420): 405-17.
- Armstrong, L., M. Lako, et al. (2000). "mTert expression correlates with telomerase activity during the differentiation of murine embryonic stem cells." Mech Dev 97(1-2):109-16.
- Avilion, A. A., S. K. Nicolis, et al. (2003). "Multipotent cell lineages in early mouse development depend on SOX2 function." Genes Dev 17(1): 126-40.
- Baker, D. E., N. J. Harrison, et al. (2007). "Adaptation to culture of human embryonic stem cells and oncogenesis in vivo." Nat Biotechnol 25(2): 207-15.
- Baker, S. J., E. R. Fearon, et al. (1989). "Chromosome 17 deletions and p53 gene mutations in colorectal carcinomas." Science 244(4901): 217-21.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?