stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蕭志聰 , Masters Advisor：林谷合
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2012.00825
- 6. 林斯瑜(1993)，台灣廠商技術移轉模式之研究，國立台灣大學商
- 3. Agarwal, S., & Ramaswami, S. N. ,(1992), ― Choice of foreign market entry mode: Impact of ownership, location, and internalization factors‖, Journal of International Business Studies, Vol. 23（1）, pp. 1–27
- 4. Anderson, E. & H. Gatignon,(1986), ―Mode of Foreign Entry: A Transaction Cost Analysis and Proportion‖ , Journal of International Business Studies , Vol. 17, pp. 1-26.
- 5. Baliga, B.R. and A.M. Jaeger.(1984) , “Multinational corporations：Control systems and delegation ssues.”,Journal of International Business Studies : 25- 40.
- 6. Barney, J. B.(1991), “Firm Resources and Sustained Competitive Advantage”, Journal of Management Science, 17, 99-120.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?