stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 3. 陳錦村，葉雅薰“公司改組、監督機制與盈餘管理之研究” ，會計評論第34 期，民國91年，1-29頁。
- 6. Ahn S. and W.Choi, 2008, “The role of bank monitoring in corporate governance:Evidence from borrowers’ earnings management behavior,”Journal of Banking & Finance 33 (2009) 425-434.
- 8. Bartov, E. and D. A. Cohen, 2008, “The 'Number Game in the Pre- and Post-Sarbanes- Oxley Eras,”Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance December 22 2008, 505-534
- 10. Berger, A. N. , L. F. Kappler and G. F. Udell, 2001, “The Ability of Banks to Lend to Informationally Opache Small Businesses,” Journal of Banking and Finance 25, 2127-2167.
- 11. Berger, A. N. and G. F. Udell, 2006, “A More Complete Conceptual Framework for SME Finance,” Journal of Banking and Finance 30, 2945- 2966.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?