stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Brunet, Y., Finnigan, J.J. and Raupach M.R. (1993), “A Wind Tunnel Study of Air Flow in Waving Wheat : Single-Point Velocity Statistics,” Boundary-Layer Meteorol, Vol.81, pp. 95-132
-  Flesch, T. K. and Wilson, J. D.(1999), “Wind and Remnant Tree Sway in Forest Cutblocks. I. Measured Winds in Experimental cutblocks,” Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, Vol. 93, pp.229-242.
-  Flesch, T. K. and Wilson, J. D. (1999), “Wind and Remnant Tree Sway in Forest Cutblocks. II. Relating Measured Tree Sway to Wind Statistics,” Agricultural and Forest Meteorology,Vol.93,pp. 243-258.
-  Green, S.R. Green(1992), Modeling turbulent air flow in stand of widely spaced trees, Phoenics Journal 23, pp. 294–312.
-  Massman, W. (1987), “A Comparative Study of Some Mathematical Models of the Mean Wind Structure and Aerodynamic Drag of Plant Canopies,” Boundary-Layer Meteorology, Vol. 40, pp.179–197.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?