stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Analysis of essential regions of NSs protein of Watermelon silver mottle virus for gene silencing suppression and pathogenicity by Zucchini yellow mosaic virus vector and Agrobacterium-mediated expression system
蕭文榮 , Masters Advisor：葉錫東
英文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2007.00729
- Arazi, T., Slutsky, S. G., Shiboleth, Y. M., Wang, Y., Rubinstein, M., Barak, S., Yang, J., and Gal-On, A. 2001. Engineering Zucchini yellow mosaic potyvirus as a non-pathogenic vector for expression of heterologous proteins in cucurbits. J. Biotechnol. 87:67-82.
- Bucher, E., Sijen, T., De Haan, P., Goldbach, R., and Prins, M. 2003. Negative-strand tospoviruses and tenuiviruses carry a gene for a suppressor of gene silencing at analogous genomic positions. J. Virol. 77:1329-1336.
- Chapman, S., Kavanagh, T., and Baulcombe, D. 1992. Potato virus X as a vector for gene expression in plants. Plant J. 2:549-557.
- Chen, C. C., Shy, J. F., and Yeh, S. D. 1990. Thrips transmission of Tomato spotted wilt virus from watermelon. Plant Prot. Bull. 32:331-332.
- Chen, T. C., Hsu, H. T., Jain, R. K., Huang, C. W., Lin, C. H., Liu, F. L., and Yeh, S. D. 2005. Purification and serological analyses of tospoviral nucleocapsid proteins expressed by Zucchini yellow mosaic virus vector in squash. J. Virol. Methods 129:113-124.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?