stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Identification and Characterization of New Phalaenopsis orchid-infecting Viruses and Developing New Transgenic Approach for Broad-Spectrum Resistance to Viruses by Expressing Designed siRNA-Generating Synthetic Nucleotides
鄭尤琇 , Ph.D Advisor：詹富智
英文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2007.00734
- 3. Abel, P. P., Nelson, R. S., De, B., Hoffmann, N., Rogers, S. G., Fraley, R. T., and Beachy, R. N. 1986. Delay of disease development in transgenic plants that express the tobacco mosaic virus coat protein gene. Science 232:738-743.
- 4. Anderson, J. M., Palukaitis, P., and Zaitlin, M., 1992. A defective replicase gene induces resistance to cucumber mosaic virus in transgenic tobacco plants. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 89:8759-8763.
- 6. Audy, P., Palukaitis, P., Slack, S. A., and Zaitlin, M. 1994. Replicase mediated resistance to potato virus Y in transgenic plants. Mol. Plant-Microbe Interact. 7:15-22.
- 8. Baulcombe, D. C. 1996. RNA as a target and an initiator of post-transcriptional gene silencing in transgenic plants. Plant Mol. Biol. 32:79-88.
- 9. Baulcombe, D. C. 2004. RNA silencing in plants. Nature 431:356-363.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?