stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Vee S.C. Len, R.E. Hurley, N. McCusker, D.W. McNeill, B.M. Armstrong, H.S. Gamble, “An investigation into the performance of diffusion barrier materials against copper diffusion using metal-oxide-semiconductor (MOS) capacitor structures”, Solid-State Electronics 43 (1999) 1045-1049.
- M. -A. Nicolet, “Diffusion Barriers In Thin Films” Thin Solid Films, 52 (1978) 415-443.
- H. Ono, T. Nakano and T. Ohta, “Diffusion barrier effects of transition metals for Cu/M/Si multilayers (M=Cr, Ti, Nb, Mo, Ta, W)”, Appl. Phys. Lett. 64, 1511 (1994).
- J. S. Reid, E. Kolawa, R. P. Ruiz and M.-A. Nicolet, “Evaluation of amorphous (Mo, Ta, W)-Si-N diffusion barriers for Si Cu metallizations”, Thin Solid Films, 236(1993).
- J. P. Manaud, A. Poulon, S. Gomez, Y. Le Peticorps, “A comparative study of CrN, ZrN, NbN and TaN layers as cobalt diffusion barriers for CVD diamond deposition on WC-Co tools”, Surface & Coatings Technology 202 (2007) 222-231.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?