stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
鄭凱仁 , Masters Advisor：薛顯宗
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6845/NCHU.2007.00827
熱化學氣相沉積法 ； 碳密封鍍層光纖 ； 場發式掃描電子顯微鏡 ； 拉曼光譜儀 ； 奈米壓痕儀 ； thermal chemical vapor deposition method ； Hermetically carbon-coated optical fibers ； field emission scanning electron microscope ； Raman scattering spectrometer ； nanoindentation
-  K. C. Kao and G. A. Hockham, “Dielectric-fiber Surface Waveguides for Optical Fiber,” Proc. IEE, Vol. 133, p. 1151 (1966).
-  W. A. Gambling, “The Rise and Rise of Optical Fibers,” IEEE Journal on Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, Vol. 6, p. 1084 (2000).
-  Gred Keiser, Optical Fiber Communication, Second Edition, McGraw-Hill, New York (1991).
-  P. C. P. Bouten and G. deWith, “Crack Nucleation at The Surface of Stressed Fibers,” Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 64, p. 3890 (1988).
-  A. Iino, M. Kuwabara, and K. Kokura, “Mechanisms of Hydrogen-induced Losses in Silica-based Optical Fibers,” Journal of Lightwave Technology, Vol. 8, p. 1675 (1990).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?