stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  G. B. Stringfellow, “High Brightness Light-Emitting Diodes”, Academic Press Inc. Boston, pp. 149-219（1997）
-  H. Sugawara, M. Inhakawa, and G. Hatakoshi, “High-Efficiency InGaAlP/GaAs Visible Light-Emitting Diodes” , Conference on Solid State Devices and Materials, pp. 741-742 （1991）
-  H. Sugawara, K. Itaya, H. Nozaki, and G. Hatakoshi,“High-Brightness InGaAlP Green Light-Emitting Diodes”, Appl. Phys. Lett, Vol . 61, pp. 1775-1777（1992）
-  Z. Huang, C. C. Lin, and D. G. Deppe, “Spontaneous Lifetime and Quantum Efficiency in Light-Emitting Diode Affected by a Close Metal Mirror”, IEEE J. Quantum Electronics, Vol. 29, pp. 2940-2949（1993）
-  許國鋒，”利用金屬反射基板與透明電極結構進行 AlGaInP 發光二極體外部量子效率改善之研究”， 國立成功大學微電子工程研究所碩士論文，2002。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?