stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Abe, M., Kuzuhara, S., and Kino, Y., 2003, Establishment of an analyzing method for a Japanese encephalitis virus neutralization test in Vero cells. Vaccine 21, 1989-1994.
- Andrade CC, Maharaj PD, Reisen WK, Brault AC., 2011. North American West Nile virus genotype isolates demonstrate differential replicative capacities in response to temperature. J Gen Virol. 92(Pt 11):2523-33.
- Benenson, M.W., Top, F.H., Gresso, W., Ames, C.W., Altstatt, L.B., 1975. The virulence to man of Japanese encephalitis virus in Thailand. Am. J. Trop. Med. Hyg. 24, 974–980.
- Boivin G, Hardy I, Tellier G, Maziade J., 2000. Predicting influenza infections during epidemics with use of a clinical case definition. Clin Infect Dis 31:1166-1169.
- Bressanelli S, Stiasny K, Allison SL, Stura EA, Duquerroy S, Lescar J, Heinz FX, Rey FA., 2004, Structure of a flavivirus envelope glycoprotein in its low-pH-induced membrane fusion conformation. EMBO J. 23:1–11.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?