stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1.The Concrete Society, “Assessment of Fire Damaged ConcreteStructures and Repair by Gunite,” Report of a Concrete Society Working Party, London, pp.28, 1978.
- 11.U. Schneider,: Concrete at High Temperatures –A General Review, in Fire Safety Journal, Elsevier, Vo.13, No.1, pp.55-68 (1988).
- 19.M.S. Abrams, “Compressive Strength of Concrete , atTemperatures to1600°F”, Temperature and Concrete.
- 21.L.T. Phan and N.J. Carino, “Code Provisions for High Strength Concrete Strength-Temperature Relationship at Elevated Temperatures”, Building and Fire Research Laboratory, National Institute of Standards and Technology, 100 Bureau Drive, Mailstop 8611, Gaithersburg, Maryland 20899-8611.
- 22.A. Bilodeau, V.K.R. Kodur, and G.C. Hoff, “Optimization of the type and amount of polypropylene fibres for preventing the spalling of lightweight concrete subjected to hydrocarbon fire”, Cement & Concrete Composites, Vol. 26, pp. 163-174, 2004.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?