stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  林宜臻，藏東南白堊紀至古新世花崗岩類與火山岩之地球化學及岩石成因，碩士論文，國立臺灣大學地質科學研究所，臺北，2007，第20-26頁。
-  Blatt, H., Tracy, R. J. and Owens, B. E., Petrology: igneous, sedimentary and metamorphic, W.H. Freeman, 2006, 530 pp.
-  Chen, J. C., "Chemistry of basalts from South Cross-Island Highway, Taiwan," Proceedings of the Geological Society of China, no. 24, 1981, p.130-133.
-  Chung, S. L., Jahn, B. M., Chen, S. J., Lee, T. and Chen, C. H., "Miocene basalts in northwestern Taiwan: Evidence for EM-type mantle sources in the continental lithosphere," Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, vol. 59, no. 3, 1995, pp. 549-555.
-  Dampare, S.B., Shibata, T., Asiedu, D.K., Osae, S., and Banoeng-Yakubo, B., "Geochemistry of Paleoproterozoic metavolcanic rocks from the southern Ashanti volcanic belt, Ghana: Petrogenetic and tectonic setting implications, " Precambrian Research, vol. 162, no. 3-4, 2008, pp. 403-423.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?