stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蘇品丞 , Masters Advisor：邱志洲
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6841/NTUT.2010.00618
-  吳榮訓、廖高賢，「使用基因程式規劃預測股票買賣時機」，資訊管理學報，第十四卷，第二期，2007，第111-138頁。
-  A. Soriano-Asensi, J. D. Marti´n-Guerrero, E. Soria-Olivas, A. Palomares, R. Magdalena-Benedito and A. J. Serrano-Lo´pez, “Web mining based on Growing Hierarchical Self-Organizing Maps: Analysis of a real citizen web portal,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 34, no. 4, 2008, pp. 2988-2994.
-  A. Vellido, P. J. G. Lisboa and J. Vaughan, “Neural networks in business: A survey of applications (1992-1998),” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 17, no. 1, 1999, pp. 51-70.
-  B. Bai, J. Yen and X. Yang, “False financial statements: Characteristics of china’s listed companies and CART detecting approach”, International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making, vol. 7, no. 2, 2008, pp. 339-359
-  B. Fritzke, “Growing grid－a self-organizing network with constant neighborhood range and adaption strength,” Neural Processing Letter, vol. 2, no. 5, 1995, pp. 1-5.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?