stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蔡雅如 , Masters Advisor：高美英
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6831/TMU.2013.00111
- 1. Taylor E, Dopfner M, Sergeant J, et al. European clinical guidelines for hyperkinetic disorder -- first upgrade. Eur Child Adolesc Psychiatry 2004;13 Suppl 1:I7-30.
- 2. Gau SS, Lin CH, Hu FC, et al. Psychometric properties of the Chinese version of the Swanson, Nolan, and Pelham, Version IV Scale-Teacher Form. J Pediatr Psychol 2009 Sep;34(8):850-861.
- 3. Offord DR, Boyle MH, Szatmari P, et al. Ontario Child Health Study. II. Six-month prevalence of disorder and rates of service utilization. Arch Gen Psychiatry 1987 Sep;44(9):832-836.
- 4. Gerhard W. Lauth PFS, ed. 兒童注意力訓練手冊. 1 ed. 台北: 張老師文化事業股份有限公司; 2003.
- 5. Harpin VA. The effect of ADHD on the life of an individual, their family, and community from preschool to adult life. Arch Dis Child 2005 Feb;90 Suppl 1:i2-7.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?