stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  F. Eisenhaber, P. Bork , "Wanted: Subcellular localization of proteins based on sequence" , Trends in Cell Biology, vol.8 , pages 169-170 , 1998.
-  F. Eisenhaber, P. Bork , "Evaluation of human-readable annotation in biomolecular sequence databases with biological rule libraries" , Bioinformatics, vol. 15, N 7/8, pages 528-535, 1999.
-  Hahn U, Romacker M, Schulz S , “Creating Knowledge Repositories from Biomedical Reports : The MEDSYNDIKATE Text Mining System” , Pac Symp Biocomput. pages 338-349, 2002 .
-  Indra Neil Sarkar, M.Phil. and Thomas C. Rindflesch, Ph.D , “Discovering Protein Similarity using Natural Language Processing” , Proc AMIA Symp. , pages 677-681, 2002 .
-  Nikolai Daraselia., Anton Yuryev, Sergei Egorov, Svetalana Novichkova, Alexander Nikitin and Ilya Mazo , “Extracting Human Protein Interactions from MEDLINE using a full-sentence parser Bioinformatics” , Bioinformatics.;20(5):pages 604-211, 2004.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?