stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Alibo, D.S. and Nozaki, Y. (2000) Dissolved rare earth elements in the South China Sea:Geochemical characterization of the water masses. Journal of Geophysical Research 105, C12, 28771-28783.
- Abdullah, M.I., El-Rayis, O.A., and Riley, J.P. (1976) Reassessment of chelating ion-exchange resins for trace metals analysis of seawater. Analytica Chimica Acta 84, 363-368.
- 238U-234U and 232Th-230Th in the Baltic Sea and in the river water. Earth and Planetary Science Letters 130, 217-234.
- Atanassova, D., Stefanova, V. and Russeva, E. (1998) Co-precipitative pre-concentration with sodium diethyldithiocarbamate and ICP-AES determination of Se, Cu, Pb, Zn, Fe, Co, Ni, Mn, Cr and Cd in water. Talanta 47, 1237-1243.
- Barnes, C.E. and Cochran, J.K. (1990) Uranium removal in oceanic sediments and the oceanic U balance. Earth and Planetary Science Letters 97, 94-101.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?