stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- . S. A. Viken, F. M. Brooks, “Demonstration of Four Operation Capabilities to Enable a Small Aircraft Transportation System,” 24th AIAA/IEEE Digital Avionics System Conference, DASC, Washington DC, October 2005, Vol. 2, pp. 13.A.1-1 - 13.A.1-16.
- . J. Kaiser, C. Brudna, C. Mitidieri, “A real-time event channel model for the CAN-Bus,” International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium, April 2003, pp. 22-26.
- . CAN Specification Version 2.0, Robert Bosch GmbH, September 1991.
- . K. Tindell, A. Burns, “Guaranteeing Message Latencies on Controller Area Network (CAN),” Proceedings of 1st International CAN Conference, Mainz, Germany, September, 1994, pp.1-11.
- . F. Ataide, M. M. Santos, F. Vasques, “A Comparison of The Communication Impact in CAN and TTP/C Networks When Supporting Steer-By-Wire Systems,” 2004 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology, December 2004, Vol. 2, pp. 1078- 1083.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?