stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  C. Hide, T. Moore, C. Hill, D. Park, "Low Cost, High Accuracy Positioning In Urban Environments", The Journal of Navigation, Volume 59, Issue 03, Sep 2006, pp 365-379.
-  Y. Zhang, Y. Gao, "Integration of INS and Un-Differenced GPS Measurements for Precise Position and Attitude Determination", The Journal of Navigation, Volume 61, Issue 01, Jan 2008, pp 87-97.
-  X. Niu, S. Nasser, C. Goodall, N. Sheimy, "A Universal Approach for Processing any MEMS Inertial Sensor Configuration for Land-Vehicle Navigation", The Journal of Navigation, Volume 60, Issue 02, May 2007, pp 233-245.
-  M. E. Cannon, R. Nayak, G. Lachapelle, "Low-Cost INS/GPS Integration: Concept and Testing", The Journal of Navigation, Volume 54, Issue 01, Jan 2001, pp 119-134.
-  J. David, J. Marko, K. Roman, T. Marko, "Calibration and Data Fusion Solution for the Miniature attitude and heading reference system", Sensors and actuators. A, Physical, vol.138, no2 May, 2007, pp. 411-420.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?