stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
謝文仁 , Masters Advisor：呂珍謀
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6844/NCKU.2012.01087
- 2. Plant, W. J. and W. C. Keller, (1990a), Cross sections and modulation transfer functions at L and Ku bands measured during the tower ocean wave and radar dependence experiment, Journal of Geophysical. Research, Vol. 95, No. C9, pp. 16,277-16,289.
- 3. Plant, W. J. and W. C. Keller, (1990b), Evidence of Bragg scattering in microwave Doppler spectra of sea return, Journal of Geophysical. Research, Vol. 95, No. C9, pp. 16,299-16,310.
- 6. Water Measurement Manual (2001), United States Department of the Interior Bureau of Reclamation.
- 8. Yorke, T. H. and K. A. Oberg, (2002), Measurement river velocity and discharge with acoustic Dopple profilers, Flow Measurement and Instrument, Vol. 13, pp. 191-195.
- 14. 李明靜(2003)，河川表面流速與流量非接觸式量測方法之發展及應用，國立成功大學水利及海洋研究所博士論文。
- 柯宗緯(2013)。應用ADCP 觀測曾文溪高流量特性之研究。成功大學水利及海洋工程學系碩士在職專班學位論文。2013。1-81。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?