stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Alter, David M. and Tsao,Tsu-Chin, 1996,“Contol of linear motors for ma chine tool feed drives: Design and implementation of H∞ optimal feedback control”, Trans. of the ASME J. of Dynamic Systems, Mea surement, and Control 118 , 649–656.
- Altintas, Yusuf and Erkorkmaz, Kaan, 2003, “Feedrate optimization for spline interpolation in high speed machine tools”, Annals of the CIRP 52 , no. 1, 315–318.
- Chang, J. L., 2012, “Dynamic Output Feedback Integral Sliding Mode Control Design for Uncertain Systems”. International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear control, Vol. 22, No. 8, pp.841-857, 2012
- Chen, Yuche and Tlusty, Jiri, 1995, “Effect of low friction guideways and leadscrew flexibility on dynamics of high speed feed machines”, Annals of the CIRP 44 , no. 1, 353-356.
- Edwards, C., and Spurgeon ,S.K., 1998, Sliding mode control：Theory and Application, Taylor & Francis, Padstow.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?