stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
徐瑛雅 , Masters Advisor：郭立杰
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6844/NCKU.2010.01525
- Alffram, P. A., & Bauer, G. C. H. (1962). Epidemiology of fractures of the forearm: a biomechanical investigation of bone strength. The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, 44(1), 105.
- Altizer, L. L. (2008). Colles' fracture. Orthop Nurs, 27(2), 140-145; quiz 146-147.
- Anzarut, A., Johnson, J. A., Rowe, B. H., Lambert, R. G. W., Blitz, S., & Majumdar, S. R. (2004). Radiologic and patient-reported functional outcomes in an elderly cohort with conservatively treated distal radius fractures. The Journal of hand surgery, 29(6), 1121-1127.
- Aro, H. T., & Koivunen, T. (1991). Minor axial shortening of the radius affects outcome of Colles' fracture treatment. The Journal of hand surgery, 16(3), 392-398.
- Bak, B., Holmberg Jo Rgensen, P., & Torp Andreassen, T. (1990). Dose response of growth hormone on fracture healing in the rat. Acta Orthopaedica Scandinavica, 61(1), 54-57.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?