stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  S. Aupetit, V. Bordeau, N. Monmarche, M. Slimane, and G. Venturini. Interactive evolution of ant paintings. In Pro- ceedings of the 2003 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computa- tion (CEC 2003), pages 1376–1383, 2003.
-  Chun-Ling Chang, Yun-Jie Zhang, and Yun-Yin Gdong. Cellu- lar automata for edge detection of images. In Machine Learning and Cybernetics, 2004. Proceedings of 2004 International Con- ference on, volume 6, pages 3830–3834 vol.6, Aug 2004.
-  G. Greenfield. On evolving multi-pheromone ant paintings. In Evolutionary Computation, 2006. CEC 2006. IEEE Congress on, pages 2072–2078, 2006.
-  Congcong Li and Tsuhan Chen. Aesthetic visual quality assess- ment of paintings. IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Singal Processing, 3(2):236–252, 2009.
-  Penousal Machado and Hugo Amaro. Fitness functions for ant colony paintings. In Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Computational Creativity 2013, pages 32–39, 2013.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?