stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
鄭加祥 , Masters Advisor：張立平
英文 DOI： 10.6842/NCTU.2015.00640
-  Seokhei Cho, Youjip Won, Sooyong Kang, Jaehyuk Cha, Jongmoo Choi and Sungroh Yoon, "Influence of Number of Channels and FTL on SSD Power Consumption," in Proceedings of 2012 International Conference of Electrical, Computer, Electronics and Biomedical Engineering （ICECEBE2012）, Bangkok, Thailand, December 2012.
-  Seokhei Cho, Changhyun Park, Youjip Won, Sooyong Kang, Jaehyuk Cha, Sungroh Yoon, and Jongmoo Choi. 2015. Design Tradeoffs of SSDs: From Energy Consumption’s Perspective. Trans. Storage 11, 2, Article 8 (March 2015), 24 pages
-  Jinha Park , Sungjoo Yoo , Sunggu Lee , Chanik Park, "Power Modeling of Solid State Disk for Dynamic Power Management Policy Design in Embedded Systems," Proceedings of the 7th IFIP WG 10.2 International Workshop on Software Technologies for Embedded and Ubiquitous Systems, p.24-35, November 16-18, 2009
-  Hatanaka, T.; Takeuchi, K., "NAND Controller System With Channel Number Detection and Feedback for Power-Efficient High-Speed 3D-SSD," Solid-State Circuits, IEEE Journal of , vol.47, no.6, pp.1460,1468, June 2012
-  Sungjin Lee; Jihong Kim, "Using dynamic voltage scaling for energy-efficient flash-based storage devices," SoC Design Conference (ISOCC), 2010 International , vol., no., pp.63,66, 22-23 Nov. 2010
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?