stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 2. Boehnlein, M., & Ulbrich-vom Ende, A. (1999). Deriving initial data warehouse structures from the conceptual data models of the underlying operational information systems. Proceedings of the 2nd ACM International Workshop on Data Warehousing and OLAP, 15-21.
- 3. Chen, Y. T., & Hsu, P. Y. (2007). A grain preservation translation algorithm: From ER diagram to multidimensional model. Information Sciences, 177(18), 3679-3695.
- 4. Dawson, J. L. Suffix removal and word conflation. ALLC Bulletin, 33-46.
- 5. Dori, D., Feldman, R., & Sturm, A. (2005). Transforming an operational system model to a data warehouse model: A survey of techniques. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Software-Science, Technology & Engineering, 47-56.
- 7. Olga Vechtomova & Ying wang(2006), A study of the effect of term proximity on query expansion, Journal of Information Science 2006 32: 324
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?