stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Safae Elhoufi, Maha Jazouli, Aicha majda, Arsalane Zarghili and Rachid Aalouane, “Automatic Recognition of Facial Expressions using Microsoft Kinect with artificial neural network,” International Conference on Engineering & MIS (ICEMIS), Sep. 2016.
-  K. Khoshelham and S. O. Elberink, “Accuracy and Resolution of Kinect Depth Data for Indoor Mapping Applications,” Sensors, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 1437-1454, 2012.
-  黃怡菁、黃乙白、謝漢萍，3D立體顯示技術，科學發展，第451冊，46-52頁，2010年。
-  A. Crimibisi, P. Pérez and K. Toyama, “Region Filling and Object Removal by Exemplar-based Image Inpainting,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 13, no. 9, pp. 1200-1212, 2004.
-  P. Goyal Anupam and S. Diwakar, “Fast and Enhanced Algorithm for Exemplar based Image Inpainting,” Pacific-Rim Symposium on Image and Video Technology (PSIVT), pp. 325-330, 2010.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?