stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 陳月珍 (2009) 以蝦殼幾丁聚醣以及修飾黏土做為黴菌毒素吸附劑之研究，碩士論文，朝陽科技大學應用化學系，台中
- 劉孟哲 (2011) 凝結芽孢桿菌及芽孢桿菌細胞壁吸附玉米赤黴烯酮毒素及脫氧雪腐鐮刀菌烯醇毒素之研究，碩士論文，朝陽科技大學應用化學系，台中
- Abdellah Z, Jose MS, Juan CM, Jordi M (2007) Review on the toxicity,occurrence, metabolism, detoxification, regulations and intake ofzearalenone, An oestrogenic mycotoxin,Food and Chemical Toxicology, pp. 1-18
- Bullock SL, Hewitt DG, Stanko RL, Dowd MK, Rutledge J, Draeger DA (2010) Plasma gossypol dynamics in white-tailed deer: Implications for whole cottonseed as a supplemental feed, pp. 165-170
- Brocas C, Rivera RM, Paula-Lopes FF, McDowell LR, Calhoun MC, Staples CR, Wilkinson NS, Boning AJ, Chenoweth PJ, Hansen PJ (1997) Deleterious actions of gossypol on bovine spermatozoa, oocytes, and embryos, Biol. Reprod, pp. 901–907
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?