stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
蔡孟書 , Ph.D Advisor：吳英黛 Co-advisor ：張正琪
- 1. Parkin M, Bray F, Ferlay J, Pisani P. Global Cancer Statistics, 2002. CA Cancer J Clin 2005;55:74-108.
- 3. Jemal A, Siegel R, Ward E, Hao Y, Xu J, Thun MJ. Cancer statistics, 2009. CA Cancer J Clin 2009;54:225-49.
- 4. Tisdale MJ. Mechanisms of cancer cachexia. Physiol Rev 2009;89:381-410.
- 5. Shimanuki Y, Takahashi K, Cui R, Hori S, Takahashi F, Miyamoto H, et al. Role of serum vascular endothelial growth factor in the prediction of angiogenesis and prognosis for non-small cell lung cancer. Lung 2005;183:29-42.
- 6. Teixeira AS, Arau´ jo FA, Ferreira MAND, Barcelos LS, Teixeira MM, Andrade SP. Angiogenesis and inflammation in skeletal muscle in response to ascites tumor in mice. Life Sciences 2005;78:1637-45.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?