stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
盧芸飛 , Masters Advisor：范家銘
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201702367
- Chen, P.-h. (2008). A Preliminary Study of Interpretation Courses as Continuing Education Programs in Taiwan. (Unpublished master’s thesis), National Taiwan Normal University, Taipei City, Taiwan.
- 陳珮馨 (2008) 。臺灣口譯推廣課程之初探研究 (碩士論文)。國立臺灣師範大學，臺北市。
- Chiaro, D., & Nocella, G. (2004). Interpreters’ Perception of Linguistic and Non-Linguistic Factors Affecting Quality: A Survey through the World Wide Web. Meta: Translators' Journal, 49(2), 278-293.
- Chincotta, D., & Underwood, G. (1998). Simultaneous interpreters and the effect of concurrent articulation on immediate memory: A bilingual digit span study. Interpreting, 3(1), 1-20.
- Dillinger, M. (1990). Comprehension during Interpreting: What Do Interpreters Know that Bilinguals Don't? The Interpreters' Newsletter, 3, 41-58.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?