stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
梁富珍 , Masters Advisor：陳秀熙
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2015.00086
- Anna-karin Eriksson, Sofia Lofving et.al, Alcohol use disorder and risk of Parkinson’s disease: finding from a Swedish national cohort study 1972-2008, BMC Neurology 2013, 13:190.
- Behari M, Srivastava AK, Das RR, Pandey RM. Risk factors of Parkinson's disease in Indian patients. J Neurol Sci. 2001, 190(1-2):49-55.
- Brighina L, Schneider NK, Lesnick TG, de Andrade M, Cunningham JM, Mrazek D, Rocca WA, Maraganore DM. Alpha-synuclein, alcohol use disorders, and Parkinson disease: a case-control study. Parkinsonism Relat Disord. 2009, 15(6):430-4.
- Checkoway H, Powers K, Smith-Weller T, Franklin GM, Longstreth WT Jr, Swanson PD. Parkinson's disease risks associated with cigarette smoking, alcohol consumption, and caffeine intake. Am J Epidemiol. 2002, 155(8):732-8.
- Collins MA. Alkaloids, alcohol and Parkinson's disease. Parkinsonism Relat Disord. 2002, 8(6):417-22.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?