stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
王廷澤 , Masters Advisor：荷世平
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU201800909
- Agarwal, S. and Ramaswami, N. (1992), “Choice of Foreign Market Entry Mode: Impact of Ownership, Location and Internalization Factors”, Journal of International Business Studies, 23(1), 1-27.
- Anderson, E., and Gatignon, H.(1986), “Modes of Foreign Entry: A Transaction Cost Analysis and Propositions”, Journal of International Business Studies , 17(1), 1-26.
- Annavarjula, Madan, and Beldona, Sam (2000), “Multinationality-Performance Relationship: A Review and Reconceptualization”, The International Journal of Organizational Analysis, 8(1), 48-67.
- Babbie, Earl R. (1991), The Practice of Social Research, 6th ed., Belmont, CA:Wadsworth.
- Bain, J. S. (1956), Barriers to new competition: Their character and consequences inmanufacturing industries. Cambridge: Harvard University Press.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?