stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
趙我仁 , Masters Advisor：吳榮杰
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2013.00382
產地流通組織 ； 農家收益率 ； 批發商的流通比率 ； 大型零售商的流通比率 ； 產地流通綜合評價 ； Farmers’ marketing organizations ； Marketing margin share of retail price via wholesalers ； Marketing margin share of retail price via large retailers ； Farmers’ Marketing Comprehensive Evaluation
- Choi, B.O. 2010. The Efficiency Analysis of Agricultural Products Producing Facilities Using Data Envelopment Analysis. Journal of Food Marketing. Vol. 27. No. 4. pp. 81-107
- Gouk, S.Y. and Choi, B.O., 2008. A Study on Success Factors of Farmers’ Marketing Organizations. Korea Rural Economic Institute (KREI)
- Yeon, J.M., 2009. A study for activation plan to agricultural product processing center. MA Thesis. Yonsei University
- Baek, S.W., Jang, D.H. and Lee, S.Y., 2007. A Study on the Analysis of Efficiency in APC. Journal of Food Marketing. Vol. 24. No. 2. pp. 59-75
- Chung, H.T., 2007. A Study on the Local Circulation Structure of Agricultural Products. Master Thesis
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?