stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林嘉美 , Masters Advisor：陳家揚
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2012.00906
極致液相層析/串聯式質譜儀 ； 固相萃取 ； 畜牧業廢水 ； 河水 ； 四環黴素 ； 磺胺類藥物 ； ultra-high performance liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry (UHPLC/MS/MS) ； solid-phase extraction (SPE) ； swine wastewater ； river water ； tetracyclines ； sulphonamides
- 1. What is a CAFO? United States Environmental Protection Agency [http://www.epa.gov/region7/water/cafo/index.htm] 2012/07/12.
- 4. Karr JD, Showers WJ, Gilliam JW, Andres AS: Tracing Nitrate Transport and Environmental Impact from Intensive Swine Farming using Delta Nitrogen-15. Journal of environmental quality 2001, 30(4):1163-1175.
- 5. Sharpley A, Moyer B: Phosphorus forms in manure and compost and their release during simulated rainfall. Journal of environmental quality 2000, 29(6):1462-1469.
- 6. Mawdsley JL, Bardgett RD, Merry RJ, Pain BF, Theodorou MK: Pathogens in livestock waste, their potential for movement through soil and environmental pollution. Applied Soil Ecology 1995, 2(1):1-15.
- 7. Burkholder JM, Mallin MA, Glasgow HB, Larsen LM, McIver MR, Shank GC, Deamer-Melia N, Briley DS, Springer J, Touchette BW et al: Impacts to a Coastal River and Estuary from Rupture of a Large Swine Waste Holding Lagoon. Journal of environmental quality, 26(6):1451-1466.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?