stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黃晟哲 , Masters Advisor：坂井勝哉
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU202002871
- Acar, A., Muraki, Y. (2011). Twitter for crisis communication: lessons learned from Japan's tsunami disaster. International Journal of Web Based Communities, 7(3), 392-402.
- Baker, E. J. (1991). Hurricane evacuation behavior. International journal of mass emergencies and disasters, 9(2), 287-310.
- Barrett, B., Ran, B., Pillai, R. (2000). Developing a dynamic traffic management modeling framework for hurricane evacuation. Transportation Research Record, 1733(1), 115-121.
- Bish, D. R., Sherali, H. D., Hobeika, A. G. (2014). Optimal evacuation planning using staging and routing. Journal of the Operational Research Society, 65(1), 124-140.
- Charnkol, T., Tanaboriboon, Y. (2006). Tsunami evacuation behavior analysis: One step of transportation disaster response. IATSS research, 30(2), 83-96.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?