stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
游翔麟 , Masters Advisor：李天浩
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2013.01278
- 1. Alexander Kurganov and Eitan Tadmor , New High-Resolution Central Schemes for Nonlinear Conservation Laws and Convercton-Diffusion Equations , Journal of Computational Physics 160, pp. 241-282, 2000.
- 4. Arnon M. Karnieli , Mordechai H. Diskin , Leonard J. Lane , CELMOD5-a semi-distributed cell model for conversion of rainfall into runoff in semi-arid watersheds, Journal of Hydrology , 157, pp. 61-95, 1994.
- 6. Christina W. Tsai, Flood Routing in mild-slope rivers- wave characteristics and downstream backwater effect, Journal of Hydrology , pp. 1-17, 2004.
- 7. C. Valeo , S. M. A. Moin , Grid-Resolution Effects on a model for intergrating urban and rural areas, Hydrological Process 14, pp. 2505-2525,2000.
- 8. Diana M. Kirshen and Rafael K. Bras, The Linear Channel and Its Effect on the Geomorphologic IUH, Journal of Hydrology ,65, pp. 175-208, 1983.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?