stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
紀艾柳 , Masters Advisor：雷立芬 Co-advisor ：李栢浡
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2013.02005
Co-Integration ； Econometric Models ； Economic Growth (GDP) ； Error Correction Model(ECM) ； The Gambia ； Unit Root(ADF) ； Co-Integration ； Econometric Models ； Economic Growth (GDP) ； Error Correction Model(ECM) ； The Gambia ； Unit Root(ADF)
- Abual-Foul, B. (2004). "Testing the Export-led Growth Hypothesis: Evidence from Jordan". Applied Economics Letters, 11(6): 393-396.
- African Development Bank and African Development Fund (2008). The Gambia: Joint African
- Akaike, H. (1969). "Fitting Autoregressive Models for Prediction". Annals of the institute of Statistical Mathematics, 21(1): 243-247.
- Akinlo, O. O. (2011). "Economic Growth, Investment and Export Performance in Nigeria 1970–2006". International Journal of Business and Emerging Markets, 3(3): 251-269.
- Akobundu, E. (1998). Farm-household Analysis of Policies Affecting Groundnut Production in Senegal. Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?