stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
周羚翔 , Masters Advisor：賴進貴
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2014.01977
- 林明弘 2011。「GIS時空模型應用於環保稽查決策過程─以公害陳情業務為例」。淡江大學全球華商經營管理數位學習碩士在職專班碩士論文。
- Anselin, L., & Bao, S. (1997). Exploratory spatial data analysis linking SpaceStat and ArcView Recent developments in spatial analysis (pp. 35-59): Springer.
- Arcury, T. A., & Christianson, E. H. (1990). Environmental worldview in response to environmental problems Kentucky 1984 and 1988 compared. Environment and behavior, 22(3), 387-407.
- Cotgrove, S. F. (1982). Catastrophe Or Cornucopia: The Environment, Politics, and the Future: Wiley.
- Cottrell, S. P. (2003). Influence of sociodemographics and environmental attitudes on general responsible environmental behavior among recreational boaters. Environment and behavior, 35(3), 347-375.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?