stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Arakawa, Y. and Sakaki, H. Multidimensional quantum well laser and temperature dependence of its threshold current, Appl. Phys. Lett. 1982, 40, 939
-  Wei, Q. H.; Bechinger, C.; Leiderer, P. Single-File Diffusion of Colloids in One-Dimensional Channels, Science 2000, 287, 625.
-  Mao, M. H. ; Wu, T. Y. ; Wu, D. C. ; Chang, F. Y. and Lin, H. H. Relaxation oscillations and damping factors of 1.3 μm In(Ga)As/GaAs quantum-dot lasers, Optical and Quantum Electronics 2004, 36, 10.
-  Etourneau, J.; Portier, J. and Menil, F. The role of the inductive effect in solid state chemistry. How can the chemist play with it in order to modify the structural and the physical properties of the materials, J. of Alloys and Compounds, 1992, 188, 1-7
-  Kayanuma, Y. Quantum-size effects of interacting electrons and holes in semiconductor microcrystals with spherical shape, Phys. Rev. B 1998, 38, 9797.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?