stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
莊坤諺 , Masters Advisor：郭斯傑 Co-advisor ：曾惠斌
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU202000864
排程規劃 ； 天候影響 ； 風力發電機組 ； 離岸風場下部結構安裝 ； 可工作天候窗 ； 需求工作窗 ； Schedule forecasting ； Weather impact ； Wind turbine unit ； Offshore wind farm foundations construction ； Available Weather Window ； Required Working Window
- Paterson, J., D’Amico, F., Thies, P., Kurt, R., & Harrison, G., “Offshore wind installation vessels – A comparative assessment for UK offshore rounds 1 and 2,” Ocean Engineering, 148, pp. 637-649 (2018)
- Sarker, B. R., & Faiz, T. I., “Minimizing transportation and installation costs for turbines in offshore wind farms,” Renewable Energy, 101, pp. 667-679 (2017)
- URAZ, E., “Offshore Wind Turbine Transportation ＆ Installation Analyses”, Gotland University, 2011
- Vis, I. F., & Ursavas, E., “Assessment approaches to logistics for offshore wind energy installation,” Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, 14, pp. 80-91 (2016)
- BVG Associate, Offshore Wind Cost Reduction Pathways, The Crown Estate.,2012
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?