stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳宗泰 , Ph.D Advisor：鍾國彪 Co-advisor ：賴美淑
- 1. Rowena J, Maria G. How do Performance Indicators Add Up? An Examination of Composite Indicators in Public Services. Public Money & Management 2007;27:103-10.
- 2. Christopher H. Public Service Management by Numbers: Why Does it Vary? Where Has it Come From? What Are the Gaps and the Puzzles? Public Money & Management 2007;27:95-102.
- 3. Teixeira-Pinto A, Normand SL. Statistical methodology for classifying units on the basis of multiple-related measures. Stat Med 2008;27:1329-50.
- 4. Hibbard JH, Slovic P, Peters E, Finucane ML. Strategies for reporting health plan performance information to consumers: evidence from controlled studies. Health Serv Res 2002;37:291-313.
- 5. Vaiana ME, McGlynn EA. What cognitive science tells us about the design of reports for consumers. Med Care Res Rev 2002;59:3-35.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?