stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
戴嘉澤 , Masters Advisor：李峻霣
英文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU202100161
鍺錫/鍺異質結構 ； 二維電洞氣 ； 磁傳輸性質 ； 等效電洞質量 ； Rashba自旋-軌域耦合效應 ； 非拋物線性 ； Shubnikov-de Haas震盪 ； GeSn/Ge heterostructures ； two-dimensional hole gas (2DHG) ； magneto-transport property ； hole effective mass ； Rashba spin-orbit coupling (SOC) ； non-parabolicity ； Shubnikov-de Hass (SdH) oscillations
-  T. N. Theis, P. M. Solomon, "In quest of the “next switch”: prospects for greatly reduced power dissipation in a successor to the silicon field-effect transistor," Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 98, no. 12, pp. 2005~2014, 2010.
-  S. Sugahara, J. Nitta, "Spin-transistor electronics: an overview and outlook," Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 98, no. 12, pp. 2124~2154, 2010.
-  O. Golonzka, J. Alzate, U. Arslan, M. Bohr, P. Bai, J. Brockman, B. Buford,C. Connor, N. Das, B. Doyle, T. Ghani, F. Hamzaoglu, P. Heil, P. Hentges, R. Jahan, D. Kencke, B. Lin, M. Lu, M. Mainuddin, M. Meterelliyoz, P. Nguyen, D. Nikonov, K. O’brien, "MRAM as embedded non-volatile memory solution for 22FFL FinFET technology," in 2018 International Electron Devices Meeting, San Francisco, CA, USA, 2018.
-  W. J. Gallagher, E. Chien, T. Chiang, J. Huang, M. Shih, C. Y. Wang, C. Bair, G. Lee, Y. Shih, C. Lee, R. Wang, K. Shen, J. J. Wu, W. Wang, H. Chuang, "Recent progress and next directions for embedded MRAM technology," in Symposium on VLSI Circuits, Kyoto, Japan, 2019.
-  N. Sato, F. Xue, R. M. White, C. Bi, S. X. Wang, "Two-terminal spin-orbit torque magnetoresistive random access memory," Nature Electronics, vol. 1, no. 9, pp. 508~511, 2018.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?