stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 3. Seinfeld JH: Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics of Air Pollution. New York: Wiley; 1986.
- 5. Fang GC, Wu YS, Chang SY, Rau JY, Huang SH, Lin CK: Characteristic study of ionic species in nano, ultrafine, fine and coarse particle size mode at a traffic sampling site. Toxicology and Industrial Health 2006, 22(1):27-37.
- 6. Ning DT, Zhong LX, Chung YS: Aerosol size distribution and elemental composition in urban areas of northern China. Atmospheric Environment 1996, 30(13):2355-2362.
- 7. Sun YL, Zhuang GS, Ying W, Han LH, Guo JH, Mo D, Zhang WJ, Wang ZF, Hao ZP: The air-borne particulate pollution in Beijing - concentration, composition, distribution and sources. Atmospheric Environment 2004, 38(35):5991-6004.
- 8. Yamada E, Funoki S, Abe Y, Umemura S, Yamaguchi D, Fuse Y: Size distribution and characteristics of chemical components in ambient particulate matter. Analytical Sciences 2005, 21(2):89-94.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?